Robbie StewartLEED AP, BD+C Project Executive
Leading the interior construction effort in Savannah, Robbie relies on past experience as both a superintendent and project manager to develop strong relationships and ensure operational success.
- What is one word you would use to describe yourself as a child and why?
- Curious. I was always taking things apart to see how they worked and always wanted to know the answer to “why?”
- If you could witness any event past, present or future, what would it be?
- The Chicago World’s Fair. This was one of the most innovative times in our country’s history and the scale on which it was presented is still unrivaled to this day.
- If life is a game, like some people say, what are some of the rules?
- Love your neighbor as yourself. Respect your elders. Give without asking in return. There’s no “I” in Team.