Pink Ribbons Should Be for Ponytails and Prom Dresses: Susan G. Komen Walk 2015

April 17, 2015

Every year Choate Savannah laces up their walking and running shoes to take on the annual Susan G. Komen Race for the Cure 5K Run/Walk and this year is no different. On April 18th, the Choate team takes on their fifth 5K for this charity. The Choate team has a fundraising goal of $5,000, which they have exceeded, and is ranked in the top teams for the event.

This Race is unique in the fact that 100% of the net proceeds are allocated to the Komen mission. 75 percent of the net income stays in Savannah community to help fund local programs offering breast health education and breast cancer screening and treatment. The remaining 25 percent of the net income supports the Susan G. Komen® Grants Program.



  • This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.