The Addison

James Addison Jones built the Addison Apartments in 1926, promoting the building as “The South’s Finest.” The building, now listed on the National Register of Historic Places, eventually came to be in the ownership of Morehead Properties, Inc. who upfitted the building for Class A office use. The nine-story tower addition and renovation includes all sitework, electrical, plumbing, HVAC and elevator services. A two level precast parking deck was also added. This project received a First Place award from the Charlotte Clean City Committee in recognition of its historical qualities.