Originally constructed in 1910 as Locust Baptist Church, this historic Episcopal Church is completely transformed by Choate Interior Construction, giving members a divinely beautiful new place of worship.
This comprehensive renovation of the north wing and sanctuary areas includes the total replacement of all mechanical, electrical, and plumbing systems. A new roof system, structural reinforcement throughout, and a new fire sprinkler system bring the systems to modern times.
Rich woods, including the rejuvenation of the existing original wood floors in the sanctuary, clean white walls and ceilings, and thoughtful details throughout provide dramatic aesthetic enhancements inside. Additionally, the replacement of all window units, a custom ornamental railing system, and cast concrete pavers revive the exterior appearance.
After walking through the grand cathedral doors, it is easy to see why the congregation is in love with their new space.