The JCB North American headquarters serves as a state-of-the-art manufacturing showcase featuring the latest in lean production processes and manufacturing technology for this world market leader in backhoe loaders.
Site construction included 425,000 SF of 8” concrete paving, 28,250 SF of concrete pavers, and two submerged “bridges” to islands in the 15 acre lake for tractor display.
The two-story corporate office facility features:
• 34,000 SF of sales, promotion & engineering space on raised floor
• Expansive granite floor reception and showroom
• Air-cooled chillers
• Full service kitchen and dining facilities
• Conference/auditorium room with seating for 200 people
• Large hospitality suite to serve clients and dealers
The 490,000 SF fully air conditioned manufacturing area includes:
• 9,000 amp electrical service
• 10,000 LF of utility service ducts
• 1,200 LF of utility trenches
• 8” thick reinforced concrete slab