EdenCare Senior Living Services is a Senior Living consulting and development firm. Since 1999, Choate has completed nine separate projects for this valued repeat client, spanning five states within the Southeast and includes new construction and additions.
The prototype layout of an EdenCare Community is a three-story Assisted Living Facility with special care occupancy on first floor (78 beds). The facility features a full-service kitchen, wellness center, library, hair salon, tea room, arts & crafts room, spa, chapel, and therapy room. The floorplan also includes localized dining areas for special care residents, a grand dining room and private dining rooms.
Locations and project size include:
- Alpharetta, Georgia (48,817 SF)
- Atlanta, Georgia (49,111 SF)
- Huntsville, Alabama (61,017 SF)
- Charleston, South Carolina (50,000 SF)
- Tallahassee, Florida (57,095)
- Jacksonville, Florida (57,193 SF)
- Gainesville, Florida (42,750 SF)
- Aiken, South Carolina (14,648 SF)
- Rock Hill, South Carolina (14,648 SF)